Our guest today is Dr. Shelley Cooper, CEO of Diversity Telehealth. Her business specializes in helping companies, communities, and agencies take advantage of the continuing improvement in telemedicine technologies to reduce their costs, improve their care, and save lives.
She founded the business in 2012 to provide telemedicine consulting to healthcare organizations that target underserved populations.
Diversity Telehealth provides consulting, installation support, and training across a variety of technologies and systems to deliver virtual medical, health, and education services to all communities.
During our discussion, Dr. Cooper also shares:
- How she chose her profession
- How Covid forced people to understand more about distance learning
- What difficulties she faced starting her business
- How her business blossomed and evolved
- How Covid affected her business
- How her business exploded
- Who her main clients are
- What advice she would share with entrepreneurs
Use the timestamps below to skip around to the specific topics you’d like to hear.
[1:10] – Meet Dr. Cooper
[1:34] – Her profession
[7:36] – Difficulties
[11:46] – Blossoming business
[16:39] – Covid
[30:25] – Explosion
[32:30] – Challenges
[33:09] – Client
[37:57] – Advice
[40:07] – Contact Dr. Cooper