Our guests today are Marc and Tammy Carver of Marc Carver Photography. In part two of our interview, Marc shares how he made the transition from print to digital photography.
Marc’s photography has appeared on billboards, local websites, in magazines, annual reports, hospital directories, hanging on walls, and tucked away in photo albums since 1980.
The family-owned company is designed to work with small to medium corporate accounts having the need for professional photography on a part-time basis.
During our discussion, Marc and Tammy also share:
- How the photography business has changed
- Why he had to dump about $100,000 worth of equipment
- How new school photography affected his business
- How his business operates today
- What kind of photography Marc does today
If you missed part 1, check it out here.
Use the timestamps below to skip around to the specific topics you’d like to hear.
[1:00] – Photography business changes
[4:25] – Old school to new school
[6:00] – The business today
[10:47] – What he does now
[17:54] – What else he does
[27:27] – Contact Marc